Brush up on your computers skills or learn something new
At R & R Consultants we can give you that one on one training you need to learn to operate a computer with ease. We don’t have all the answers, but we’ve been around to see many of these things function, and can offer you professional assistance.
Here are just a few common skills we can help improve:
- How to set up an email account, or how to send and receive email
- How to locate your email login and/or password How to send an attachment in a email
- How to create PDF’s to send to a client
- How to make software do what you want it to
- How to download or share pictures from you camera
- How to setup your [wireless] printer
- How to make copies on your all-in-one scanner-printer-copier machine
- How to [name the task you need to accomplish]
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: BEGINNER
Chat with us online for fast easy support.
ON-SITE ASSISTANCE RECOMMENDED
Onsite help at the comfort of your own home or place of business.
Service Options Included
(online and on-site)
|A specialist gives you 60 minutes of training on your PC and related topics (e.g. software, basic PC skills, digital photo, digital video, digital music, social media, etc.)|
|A specialist gives you 90 minutes of training on your PC and related topics.|
|Lessons in how to navigate in Mac or Windows|
|Review of functionality like manipulating windows, connecting devices and common keyboard shortcuts|
|Introduction to web browser basics|
|Overview of any software included with the OS|
|Brief tutorial on how to use your MP3 player, burn your own CDs, copy (rip) your CD, and organize your new music library|